Willow Tree - Cherish
Awaiting a miracle.
A gift to celebrate new beginnings, babies, families and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child.
Not a toy or children's product. Intended for adults only.
“I love to hear from people who see in my figures who or what they want to see. I like that level of participation with the viewer. It’s another reason why I like to keep Willow Tree open, so that there is room for the viewer to see their child’s face, their friend, etc. in the pieces. I hear from many emails and letters that a piece may look exactly like ‘my little ___’ and I love to hear that. I heard from a woman who owned Cherish that the figure was exactly the way she carried her baby in her third pregnancy! With Cherish, I wanted to break new ground. I hadn’t seen a figure of a very pregnant woman before. It’s such a beautiful form, and such an amazing experience for a woman, and I wanted to capture and celebrate this contemplative time of life." - Susan Lordi
- Material: Resin, hand painted
- Dimensions: 8.25"H x 2.4"W x 2.4"D / 21cm H x 6cm W x 6cm D
- Sentiment: "Awaiting a miracle."
- Presentation: Branded giftbox includes enclosure card for gift giving.
- Product Care: Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.